- Wide Torque Range (From 885In-Lbs to max 80,000 In-Lbs).
- CSA & CE Approved NEMA 4, 4X
- Optional High Resolution Proportional Control Unit with 450 Points of resolution
The JFE electric actuator by J Flow Controls.
- Enclosure using radial seals & O-rings that provide protection to waterproof IP67 (NEMA 4 & 6) and optional watertight IP68
- CSA & CE Approved NEMA 4, 4X Weather Proof
- Compact and Lightweight
- High corrosion resistance inside and out with hard anodized aluminum with polyester powder coating.
- Compartment heater with thermostat for condensation control
- Self-locking provided by double worm gearing (no brake required).
- Wide Range of Voltage (24VDC, 24VAC/1PH, 120VAC/1PH, 220VAC/1PH, 440VAC/3PH)
- ISO 5211
- Removable drive bushing for easy machining and mounting
- Auto-declutching manual override handwheel with pad-lockable auto / manual switchable lever.
- Standard Auxilary Limit Switches (SPDT x 2Ea 250V AC 10A Rating)
- Reliable Mechanical Torque sensing system providing safe operation in an overload condition. Standard Torque switches (except JFEW/X-0100)
- Potentiometer Unit
- Watertight IP68 Enclosure Actuator
- High Resolution Proportional Control Unit (Input/Output 4-20mA, 0-10VDC, 2-10VDC or 1-5VDC) with 450 Points of resolution
- Position Transmitter (output 4-20mA or 0-10VDC)
- Extension 120°, 135°, 180°, 270° Turn
- Various Local position control options providing easy commissioning and operation in the field.
- Hard anodized Aluminum casting and external epoxy powder coated against severe industrial environment.
- Precisely machined double worm gear c/w minimum back-lash, low noise, high output torque.
- Self-locking feature provided by double worm gearing to keep position of valve unchanged against reverse torque from valve.
- Sealing By O-ring in all interfaces NEMA 4, 4X, IP67(standard), and double O-ring for IP68 submersible (optional)
- Different sizes handwheels depending on actuator torque, and includes knob ofor easy operation.
- Specially designed class F induction motor to generate high starting torque and high efficiency equipped with thermal protector to prevent damage from over heating.
- Captive cover bolts
– Designed to prevent losing during maintenance or installation.
* All external bolts are stainless steel for rust prevention.
- Removable drive bushing and ISO5211 mounting base
– (F07~F30) for easy mounting on valves.
- External mechanical stopper
– Prevents over-run of travel during manual operation.
- Torque switches
– Protect actuator from damage caused by overload from the driven valve over the whole travel. (1 each for open and 1 each for close)
- Limit switches
– Directly connected with output shaft for accurate valve position. (2 ea for each travel end (open/close)).
– Optional Extra Limit Switches (Max 4 ea for each end) : Except for JFE 0100
- Terminal strip
– Spring loaded push type terminal for tight wiring connection under severe vibration.
- Manual override
– Auto / Manual switchable lever and handwheel engagement for emergency manual operation.
– Drive force automatically resorted by motor start, unless lever padlocked to prevent this occuring.
Installation and Maintenance Manuals