- Wafer and lug
- ASME Class 150, 300, 600
- Tight shut-off design
- One-piece body materials are either Cast Steel or Stainless Steel for excellent corrosion resistance.
- High strength one-piece in A564 Gr.630 materials
- ISO 5211 mounting pad with square shaft permits direct mount actuation for both manual (lever & gear), pneumatic and electric actuators.
- Double off-set configuration with conical angled disc design. Maximize flow and minimize resistance providing high Cv.
- Seat available in either soft (PTFE/RTFE) NBR, EPDM, Viton or Metal (A240 Tp 316/304). Both soft and metal seats are interchangeable.
- Gland flange preventing uneven load distribution against packing.
- Internal travel stop design to prevent over-travel of the disc, minimizing possible seat damage.
- Retainer ring surface finish is 125 to 200 AARH and is compatible with both standard gasket and spiral wound gasket designs. Outside diameter is recessed within a gasket sealing surface to prevent external leakage.
- Heavy duty handle and 10 position notch plates allow for positioning the valve disc to precise angle stops.
- A216 WCB Cast Steel
- A351 CF8M Stainless Steel
- Class 150# & 300#, 600#
- PN10, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN63, PN100
- Soft seat: TFM-4125, PTFE, RTFE, NBR, EPDM, FKM
- Metal seat: A240 Tp 316/304
- Top flange mounting pad: ISO 5211
- Basic design: API 609, MSS-SP-68, BS 5155, ISO 5752
- Pressure/Temp Rating: ANSI B16.34
- Shell/Seat Test: API 598, MSS-SP-61
- Working Pressure: Class 150 (285 psig); Class 300 (740 psig)
- Metal to metal seat leakage is rated at Class IV per ASME/FCI 70-2
- Gear Operators
- Pneumatic Actuators
- Electric Actuators
- TAA Compliant
- NSF/ANSI 61 – portable water
- Oil and gas
- Pulp and paper
- Power generation
- Water/wastewater treatment