Through Conduit, Double Expanding Gate Valve, 2″ to 60″, ANSI 150 to 2500
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Full bore design allowing for scraper, shot tap cutters, and pigs.
- Negligible pressure drop.
- Special top entry design allowing for in-line maintenance.
- Valve cavity is isolated from the flow both in fully open and fully closed position.
- Stem packing can be replaced in-line in fully open and fully closed position after cavity pressure released from body vent drain plug.
- Automatic pressure relief system will release the over pressure in the cavity.
- Can be installed with pipe at any angle, vertical, horizontal, reverse position.
- Multi-operator types: handwheel, gear box, pneumatic, electric, etc.
APPLICATIONS AND INDUSTRIES
- Offshore/Onshore Drilling and Production
- Oil and Gas Transportation Isolation
- Upstream Gas Compression Isolation
- Pig Traps Isolation
- Hot Steam
- Oil Tank Storage
- Block and Bleed Applications
- Ranges from 2″ to 60″