- Multi-Turn Electric Actuator for Linear and High Torque Applications.
- Wide Thrust and Torque Ranges (From XXX Lbs to XXX Lbs)
- CE Certified IP66 / NEMA 4, 4X, Also available in Explosion-Proof
- Optional Proportional Control Unit
The ITM Series electric actuator by J Flow Controls.
- Weather-Proof IP66 / NEMA 4, 4X , Also available Explosion Proof
- High efficiency & torque motor with thermal protectors
-. Digitalized torque sensing system
(adjustable range: 30% – 100%)
-. Precisely machined gearing system & oil lubrication
-. Top-mounted hand-wheel for easy operation
-. Battery back-up for position detecting system
-. Integrated local control unit
-. 52-pin terminal block
-. Mounting base according to ISO5210
-. Bushing for adapting valve stem
-. Remote control for setting device/tool
-. IP68 Enclosure (10m for 100hrs in water)
- Potentiometer Unit
- Watertight IP68 Enclosure Actuator
- High Resolution Proportional Control Unit (Input/Output 4-20mA, 0-10VDC, 2-10VDC or 1-5VDC) with 450 Points of resolution
- Position Transmitter (output 4-20mA or 0-10VDC)
- Various Local position control options providing easy commissioning and operation in the field.
- Hard anodized Aluminum casting and external epoxy powder coated against severe industrial environment.
- Precisely machined double worm gear c/w minimum back-lash, low noise, high output torque.
- Self-locking feature provided by double worm gearing to keep position of valve unchanged against reverse torque from valve.
- Sealing By O-ring in all interfaces NEMA 4, 4X, IP67(standard), and double O-ring for IP68 submersible (optional)
- Different sizes handwheels depending on actuator torque, and includes knob ofor easy operation.
- Specially designed class F induction motor to generate high starting torque and high efficiency equipped with thermal protector to prevent damage from over heating.
- Captive cover bolts
– Designed to prevent losing during maintenance or installation.
* All external bolts are stainless steel for rust prevention.
- Removable drive bushing and ISO5211 mounting base
– (F07~F30) for easy mounting on valves.
- External mechanical stopper
– Prevents over-run of travel during manual operation.
- Torque switches
– Protect actuator from damage caused by overload from the driven valve over the whole travel. (1 each for open and 1 each for close)
- Limit switches
– Directly connected with output shaft for accurate valve position. (2 ea for each travel end (open/close)).
– Optional Extra Limit Switches (Max 4 ea for each end) : Except for JFE 0100
- Terminal strip
– Spring loaded push type terminal for tight wiring connection under severe vibration.
- Manual override
– Auto / Manual switchable lever and handwheel engagement for emergency manual operation.
– Drive force automatically resorted by motor start, unless lever padlocked to prevent this occuring.
Installation and Maintenance Manuals